Come join us at The White Bridge Clinic where you will be welcomed by a friendly team who are focused on providing the highest standard of patient care. You can expect a high level of service from day one and an experience you would love to share with your family and friends.
To register as a new patient, call us today on 01865 951 861 and book your first appointment!
On your first visit
You will be given sufficient time to fully discuss your dental concerns and aims before any treatment is carried out.
This visit allows us to get to know one another and normally includes:
- Discussion of your medical history to ensure you are always kept safe and there are no health or medication reason that may affect your dental care.
- Discussion of your dental history. This allows to you share any negative experiences in the past or anxieties, so a plan can be made to overcome these and make your dental care as comfortable as possible.
- Discussion of any problems or concerns you may have. This visit is all about you and what you would like. Priority will always be given to ensure you are free from dental pain. Then you will have the opportunity to learn what treatment options are available to you to overcome your dental concerns.
- An oral health assessment which includes:
- A screening of your soft tissues (oral cancer screening)
- A gentle examination of your teeth and gums
- An assessment of your bite and jaw joints
- Dental x-rays and occasionally other tests as required
- A costing of the treatment proposed to ensure you are dentally fit and your concerns are addressed.
- A preventative plan to ensure once you are dentally healthy, recommendations are given on how to maintain your dental health; thereby reducing/minimising future dental needs and keeping your smile lovely and fresh.
So come visit The White Bridge Clinic – we will treat you like family and can always ensure:
- Offer you same day appointments when you are in pain or within 72 hours for non-urgent dental problems.
- To offer you lots of time to receive excellent care in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
- Use our state of the art equipment to make anaesthetic (injections) almost painless and avoid, where possible, putty impressions.
- To provide you with the best quality dentistry we can; where this is not possible we will refer you appropriately to our trusted colleagues.
- Ensure your dental treatment is guaranteed for up to 3 years.
- Always listen to your concerns and put you and your health first before all else.
- Listen to your feedback and where improvements can be made always strive to do better.
- Treat you as we would treat our family and friends.
And what we would request from you:
- To always speak openly about your dental concerns so we can tailor your treatment plan to suit you.
- Always arrive five minutes before your appointment to ensure your personal and medical details are up to date.
- Whilst we strive to see our patients on time, in the unforeseen circumstances please be patient if we are delayed; it will always be because we are ensuring someone like you is getting the best care we can deliver.
- If you cannot attend your appointment please provide two working days’ notice so we can give you this time to someone else. We do not like to charge for missed appointment; however, practice policy insists we must do this to discourage late cancellations.
- Please pay for treatment as you go along as it saves any awkwardness later. If you would like to discuss delayed payment please discuss this with the manager or dentist at the time of booking your appointment. If we can help we will or we can discuss practice finance options.
- If you believe we can improve in any area please let us know so these improvements can be discussed and implemented. If we have done something wrong, please tell the practice manager as we would like to correct any misunderstanding.
- Please tell us and your friends and family when we do well. This makes the team feel rewarded, as they strive to do their best, and helps our clinic grow by word of mouth.