Alison Charlton runs Problems Afoot Podiatry from within the exceptional surroundings of the White Bridge Clinic in Kidlington.
Alison aims to ensure your podiatry visit is as relaxed as possible, alongside providing the best quality treatment. Having practised for many years, Alison combines her experience and knowledge with continuing podiatry education, always keeping abreast of changes. She is registered with the HCPC.
Podiatry treatments are individually tailored. Alison works with you to assess, diagnose and treat your problems and discuss care plans.
Initial appointments last up to 45 minutes and incorporate treatment, support and the future plan.
- Corn & callus removal
- Heel Pain/Foot Pain
- Verrucae treatment
- Dry/cracked heels therapy
- Relief from ingrown toenails
- Orthotics and gait analysis- to aid mechanical pains
- Nail Surgery – permanent solution to symptomatic ingrown nails
- Diabetic Care
- Fenestration – Fungal Nail Therapy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Cosmetic care (excessively sweaty feet or thickened nails)
Alison Charlton BSc(Hons) MCPod, PGDip , MIHM
HCPC no CH08664