We are pleased to announce that our practice now carries the state-of-the-art Morita X800 3D extraoral imaging system.
The New Frontier for Dental Imaging. The Veraview X800 is an all-in-one dental X-ray unit that produces stunning images for panoramic and CBCT evaluation. High resolution, this unit offers a minute voxel size of just 80 μm and features an adjustable horizontal X-ray beam for artifact reduction. Two exposure modes offer control and flexibility with a 360° high definition scan, or a faster 180° rotation with reduced dose. With a range of image sizes and unique features, the Veraview X800 has reached the pinnacle of dental imaging technology. When you refer a patient to our practice, you can rest assured that they will receive the best possible service with the top technology on the market.
Unique Image Quality for Both 2D and 3D Images
- Superior image quality in 2D and 3D imaging for precise diagnosis even in the most demanding cases
- Choose between 360° and 180° scanning; balancing artifact reduction and dosage according to needs
- Eleven fields of view, according to indication
- Panoramic Scout: easy and precise selection, positioning and exposure for a limited field CBCT
- Innovative functions for automatic dose reduction according to the patient (e.g. children) and exposure areas
- Unique functions of image optimization based on real data for even higher quality 2D images
- Face-to-face positioning of the patient
The unit also accommodates patients of all shapes and sizes, including those in wheelchairs. Additionally, both 2D and 3D images captured can be shared easily using a USB flash drive, CD/DVD, email or lightweight screen capture. To further facilitate image sharing and collaborative work, the image viewer and imaging software can be shared for free with referrals or correspondences. We want you to know that what matters to us most is taking care of patients. We feel that this new system helps us significantly improve patient care. We appreciate the trust you put in our practice and look forward to continuing our mutually beneficial relationship for many years to come.