We hear this a lot ‘I hate dental injection’ or ‘I am terrified of needles!’ Anxiety over pain or injections for many is the barrier to visiting the dentist. By missing dental appointments, many tooth problems can be left to get bigger and worse for years before they are noticed. At The White Bridge Clinic, we decided to take a different approach to tackle this problem. We want to make dental visits be as comfortable and family friendly as possible. The hope is that one day fear of dental injections will be a thing of the past.
There have been so many advances in dentistry and technology, Quicksleeper is a great technological innovation that has come into dentistry. At The White Bridge Clinic we are pleased to be able to offer Quicksleeper to our patients. It is a great new instrument that allows us to provide care to our patients in the most comfortable and pain free manner.
So what is QuickSleeper?
It is a little computer that delivers local anaesthetic directly to the tooth in need of treatment. As it is so precise it is incredibly effective and quick.
What are the benefits?
- It is very comfortable and quick
- Pain free – as it works slowly to allow the medicine to diffuse and take effect
- Works straight away as it is directed straight to the tooth having treatment
- No numb lips – so you can enjoy lunch or dinner after your visit. No need to rearrange plans with family or friends
- It only last about 1.5h so likely will be wearing off as you leave the dentist
- Great for patients of all ages
- Great for anxious patients
Please call us today on 01865 951 861 if you have any further queries.
You can find more information in the in the pamphlet found here