We already enjoy the huge benefits that the digital world brings to our daily life from smart phones to smart cars. Dentistry is no exception to this advancement. Digital dentistry is opening doors to a far better level of care to our patients. At ‘The Whitebridge Clinic’ we take great pride in delivering the best level of dental care possible. We keep up to date with the latest advances in dentistry so that our patients get the best dental treatment.
How it works?
We use Trios 3 Shape equipment that takes thousands of photos of the teeth and stitches them together to create a 3D digital model of your top and bottom teeth and how you bite together. We can use this to show our patients exactly what we are looking at, so it all just makes sense. This image is then emailed across to the laboratory for construction of dental work we planned or it is kept on file for us to have a digital record of your teeth should we need it in the future.
The benefits our patients can enjoy:
- Comfortable -no bulky putty impressions
- Great for people with a strong gag reflex
- Great for those with a small mouth
- No bad taste
- Less time in the dental chair
- Very precise so no need to keep retaking impressions
- It is a digital file that can easily be emailed and stored indefinitely
- If you lost a whitening tray or retainer just give us a call and we can use the original scan to send back to the lab for remake of the appliance
- Great for visualising dental treatment and orthodontic tooth movements. All the dentistry can be pre-planned and visualised in 3D before we do any dental work
‘Out with the old and in with the new’
Come in and ask us how we can help you get the most out of your dental experience.